Benefits Of Roof Cleaning
If black stains and streaks have made an appearance on your roof, you aren’t the only one: This issue strikes most homes in the south. Our moderate and oftentimes humid climate makes it possible for a bacteria called Gloeocapsa Magma to thrive. It feeds on the limestone in shingles, so those black stains are really visual proof that your roof is being eaten away before your eyes.
- To prevent shingle deterioration due to bacteria and mold
- To lengthen the life of your roof
- To create beautiful curb appeal and brighten your home’s exterior
How We Clean Your Roof
Our technicians always use a cleaning method called Soft Washing to clean your roof. This method uses very effective blended detergents to completely remove all black staining and streaking on your shingles. We never use high pressure. Our chosen method of cleaning is the only one approved by the “Asphalt Roofing Manufactures Association”. This isn’t just the safest way to clean your roof. Simply put, it’s the best! We:
- Use the best cleaners and soft washing equipment in the industry
- Remove stains and discoloration
- Totally eliminate mildew, fungus, and bacteria
- Bring back your shingle’s original look and color
With a roof cleaning from Georgia Pressure Washers, you aren’t just getting a clean roof. We can help extend the life of your roof and save you thousands of $$$. That’s money in the bank — and peace of mind over your head.